Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Human Genome Project

The U.S. Human Genome Project (HGP), composed of the DOE and NIH Human Genome Programs, is the national coordinated effort to characterize all human genetic material by determining the complete sequence of the DNA in the human genome. The HGP's ultimate goal has been to discover all the more than 30,000 human genes and render them accessible for further biological study.

(The Department of Energy has a Human Genome program - Hmmm...)

genome.gov - The National Human Genome Research Institute

The GDB Human Genome Database - The Official World-Wide Database for the Annotation of the Human Genome.

3 Comments:

At January 2, 2006 at 11:48 AM, Blogger eddgonzo99223058 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At January 24, 2006 at 9:45 PM, Blogger darrelwashington7910 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At May 8, 2006 at 6:10 AM, Blogger qxfq5tx02 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home